What is Manage My Health?
Manage My Health helps retirees, spouses and their immediate families enjoy a more fulfilling life through a variety of programs and services that improve physical and mental wellness. The program is available to retirees whose former employers have their retiree health program administered by AmWINS Group Benefits. AmWINS manages the Manage My Health program.
Six program partners comprise Manage My Health. Each has been carefully chosen to deliver a specific program or service important to today's retiree population. These partners are:
- MDLive - offering 24/7 phsycian consultations by phone
- CNA Associates, Inc. - offering 24/7 access to counselors
- Hear in America - offering discount hearing benefits for you and your family
- Senior Care Resources - providing caregivers with unlimited access to eldercare support personnel
- My eWellness - offering an online rsource for personal health and wellness
- Global MedID - offering a personal health record for medical professionals to access in an emergency
Our partners place great importance on your privacy. Your personal information is not shared with AmWINS or to your primary care physician unless authorized by you.
Usage of the Manage My Health program is not mandatory and will not affect your insurance premiums.